Benchmark Mortgages Inc, a corporation incorporated under the laws of the Province of Alberta and having an office at the City of Edmonton, in the Province of Alberta (hereinafter referred to as “Corporation”).
- The Corporation was incorporated under the laws of the Province of Alberta, in 2012.
- The address of the Corporation’s registered office in the Province of Alberta is 302, 1524 – 91 Street SW., Edmonton, Alberta T6X 1M5. The name of its registered agent at such address is Richards + Company.
- The nature of the business or purposes to be conducted or promoted by the Corporation is to engage in any lawful act or activity for which corporations may be organized within the Province of Alberta including financing and loan services; insurance services; mortgage brokerage; mortgage services; real estate, and investment services.
- The information on this web site is protected under the copyright laws of Canada and other countries and Benchmark Mortgages Inc. shall legally enforce its rights concerning the content contained herein. Except for personal or non-commercial use, no person has permission to republish or reproduce the contents in any form or by any means without prior written consent from the Corporation.
- The Corporation is an independently owned and operated mortgage brokerage and proud members of the M3; Canada’s #1 Mortgage Broker Network operating pursuant to the Real Estate Act as Benchmark Mortgages.
- The Corporation’s insurance agency is licensed with the Alberta Insurance Council as Benchmark Insurance and maintains a strategic relationship for both insurance and investment offerings with PPI Solutions (MGA).